It’s been a long old week in this neck of the woods and the weather has just turned really chilly (currently -3c at lunchtime!) and I can’t wait for a weekend, with absolutely nothing planned, not one little thing. Last weekend was crazy busy with 12 hours of roller derby on the Saturday so I am due a well deserved lazy, pyjama type weekend. To aid you in your weekend reading here are some blog posts I’m loving right now:
- I loved this article about 6 things I learned when not having a cell phone for a week and I feel like it is something that I need to do now, I am permanently attached to my iPhone
- I was a 90′s kid and whilst some of these apply more to America they made me chuckle when I was having a bad day in the office
- I really admire Sabrina for being a financially independant Harvard student and how hard she works
- Kam’s 5 reasons to get on a trail really inspired me to get walking again. We don’t really have hiking trails round here but there are loads of nature walks I want to do now!
- Megan inspired me with her recent photowalk, especially since she didn’t just photograph the “pretty bits” and I really want to get out and do a photowalk round my town now
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, whatever you are doing…